Hi everyone!!
So we have had some major changes with the wedding reception. Trev and I are too loved and the place we were going to have our wedding cannot hold the amount of people we have coming. Right now we have about 60 people coming. After a very stressful night I was able to find a new place for our wedding reception, and we think it will be even better than the Saltwater Lodge. Our new lodge is called the Seward Windsong Lodge. It's on Exit Glacier road about five minutes north of Seward. It is a very nice lodge and they also own the Kenai Fjords tours. I know that originally we were going to ask everyone to stay at the Breeze but we now have another opprotunity for you. The Windsong is going to set at least 20 rooms aside for our wedding party. The lodge is on a river and has a shuttle into Seward, and is a little nicer then the Breeze.
The Windsong has told us that they can give a 20% discount on the rooms. A standard room is $199 + 3% tax for two adults and then an additional $12 per adult (rooms sleep 4). Children under the age of twelve stay free in any room. There are also deluxe rooms for $245, which have two queen beds and a futon, a mini-fridge and microwave, and a jacuzzi tub. We will be staying there Friday and Saturday night. There are rooms set aside for Thursday, Friday and Saturday (August 5, 6, 7). Feel free to stay at whichever hotel seems best for you and your family but I am excited to offer a place where there is no space limit for who can stay where the reception is at.
PLEASE WAIT UNTIL JAN 15 TO MAKE RESERVATIONS!! I'm going over paperwork with the event coordinator on Monday and she said the rooms under the Brodecki/Archibald wedding will be avilable by January 15th.
The phone number for reservations is 1-877-777-4079
The website for the lodge is http://www.sewardwindsong.com/
Below is a picture of the pavillion where we'll have our rehersal and a barbeque for everyone after the Kenai Fjords tour. I am going to assume that everyone will want to take the awesome fjords tour. If you want to do something else on Friday please let me know.
To see the pavillion in the summer click on this website.....
http://www.cityofseward.net/parksRec/pavilions.htmThat's all we have for right now. Sorry about the change but I think we got lucky and it's going to be even better then before!
We'll post again soon!
Love you,
Stef and Trevor


No comments:
Post a Comment