Hey everybody!!
So...here we go! 2 years in the planning is now only 2 weeks away and boy are we excited! This wedding is really coming together and I'm spending my last couple days off trying to put all the odds and ends together. Trev and I each have one more week of tours and then we're off to greet everyone in Seward, our favorite place ever. Although I've discussed it with my mom and Trev about 100 times I thought that I should probably post an itinerary for everyone else, so you all know what's going on as the wedding rounds the bend. Here is my plan for a fun filled couple of days. Since you are all so wonderful to come up and see us get married, we want to see lots of you. After all, Alaska is far away but boy do Trev and I love to show it off. So here's the plan....
Thursday
Most people arrive in Seward
Thurs night: Bachelor and Bachelorette party. The Bachelor party will be somewhere in the woods and Trev can tell you more. The bachelorette party will be in Seward and is being planned by my friend Alli if you have any questions (alliharvey527@gmail.com).
Friday
10:30 am: Meet at Kenai Fjords Tours office to check in for boat ride. The boat departs at 11:30 and starts loading at 11, so if we get there early we can get good seats and try not to scare all the other passengers who aren't in our group.
6-7:00 pm: Rehearsal dinner, ALL ARE INVITED!! We are having a rehearsal barbecue after the boat ride that will last until 10pm. It is located in the very nice green covered pavilion on the south side of town (on the ocean in between the sea life center and the park....it's easy to find). I will also try to arrange for the Windsong to shuttle people from the Kenai Fjords office to the rehearsal and then do a pick up after if that will be easier for some. We will be providing dinner and dessert but not drinks. We have an alcohol permit so if you would like to bring something it's ok, it's just byob. Wear whatever you want. Trev and I might change into something kind of nice (weather dependent) but if you want to wear your hiking pants that is fine with us. We just want a casual dinner with everyone who loves us before the big day.
Saturday!!
10:00am: girls and boys will meet to get ready before the wedding. I'll get dressed in my parents room and Trev will figure out where he's going
12:00am: some people will be headed down to Miller's Landing to decorate a covered deck we have for the wedding. If you are not directly involved in the wedding party and would like to help please contact Kirsten at kascade@aol.com.
1:00pm: THE CEREMONY! We are getting married at Lowell Point Beach about .25 miles from Miller's Landing. We will be getting married outside so dress weather dependent. Bring raingear no matter what the day looks like b/c you never know. If it is raining Trev and I will wear our raingear over our nice outfits. The ceremony will be about 20 min if it's rainy and about 30 min if it's not.
1:30p-4pm: Lunch and bonfire and small celebration at the covered deck. We know people normally don't provide lunch but we thought we would b/c the deck will come in handy for pictures and celebrating after the ceremony if the weather is bad. If the weather is nice we'll all hang out on the beach and have a little daytime fire while pictures are being taken.
6:00pm: Reception at the Windsong Lodge until 11pm. Dinner (salmon and steaks) and drinks will be provided. If you have become vegetarian please let me know and they will make you a nice plate from the restaurant so you don't have to eat only bread. The reception hall has immediate access to a really pretty lawn with a great view of the Resurrection River and I hear it gets the most sunlight out of anywhere in Seward.
So that's that, I have been well trained by my dad to plan and plan and I'm glad it's been coming in handy so much lately. If you have any questions please call one of us b/c we will be on tour and probably won't be checking our emails until a week from the big day!!
Stef's cell: 907-351-1478
Trevor's cell: 208-351-5343
Love you and see you super soon!!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
ReplyDeleteفني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض